Warranty from the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD
Actions in the event of claims against the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD
If in the process of your work you have any complaints and suggestions to the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD regarding the quality of products delivered, leadtime or any others, please, use the following guidelines.
1. Actions when claiming for the product quality
Take a picture (preferably using the camera with matrix of at least 5.1 megapixels with option of microphotography) and check the product number (XXXX) and the date of manufacture (XX.XX), which are located under the logo of the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD, then apply using:
Phone numbers: 8-49241-36091, 8-49241-31666, 8-49241-34327
Fax: 8-49241-36091, 8-49241-31666, 8-49241-34327
Or our webite: http://mgs-armor.com/
To clarify the situation the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD should know the following data:
- Name of the Customer,
- Name of the transport vehicle,
- Kind of glass (windscreen, side, etc.),
- Product number (ХХХХ),
- Date of manufacture (ХХ.ХХ)
- Conditions under which a defect was detected or formed.
We would appreciate the provided graphics or photographs, as well as information on the alleged reasons for the appearance of the defect. Please provide contact information, and within 3 working days of the experts from the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD will contact you.
2. Actions when claiming or expressing wishes regarding the service quality
If you have any claims to the terms of manufacturing and delivery of the products to the quality of delivery, quality of service (information regarding handling of the order), notify thereof to:
Or our webite: www.magist.ru
3. Confirmation of the claim
The LLC MAGISTRAL LTD proceeds with investigation following each application and informs the Customer about the outcomes thereof. In the process of the claim confirmation, you are entitled to:
- Return the product (this is possible prior to full clarification of circumstances).
- Demand arrival of the representative from the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD to inspect the product and/or review of the situation within the Customer’s site.
- Accept the defected product for your production, requesting the price reduction thereof.
In this case, the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD reserves the right to reject a complaint if:
- he product had been disposed before the claim was confirmed (Without Final Statement of the representatives from the LLC MAGISTRAL LTD).
- Conditions of transportation (pickup by the customer), storage, installation and / or operation were violated.
- There are traces of mechanical impact on the product.